Kuzneski Innovation Cup
**Check back in early September 2023 for information about Kuzneski Innovation Cup 2023!**
The Kuzneski Innovation Cup is back for its second year at the Big Idea Center and looking for NEW big ideas! Compete in the Big Idea Center’s first major competition of the year for a chance to win part of the $25,000 total prize pool!
Gain valuable feedback, build up the skills to further advance your idea, and be ready to compete in the 2023 Randall Family Big Idea Competition!
By participating in the Kuzneski Innovation Cup, you will gain experience in university pitch competitions and learn how to:
- Present in front of a pool of industry professionals
- Meet the creators of the Kuzneski Innovation Cup
- Learn the basics of entrepreneurship at our Big Idea Bootcamp
- Gain experience pitching and participating in live Q&A with judges from outside of the University of Pittsburgh
- Compete for real money to put towards making your dream a reality
Open to University of Pittsburgh students* in any major, freshmen to post-doc, who want to explore a new idea and kickstart their entrepreneurial journey.
*The Kuzneski Innovation Cup, along with all Big Idea Center competitions and/or funding opportunities, is primarily open to current University of Pittsburgh students. For more information, see “Eligibility” requirements below.